Well so the monsoons are here….. And nothing better than looking at the city beautiful getting washed out by the blissful rains. This monsoon while you embark on romantic walks with your partners, decide to drive up hills, enjoy the breathtaking view of Sukhna Lake or just go about the city munching hot bhuttas, we bring you the five romantic songs that can never go wrong!!
- Tum hi ho: This delightfully romantic number from Aashiqui 2 tops our list. While Arijit has never fail to enthral his listeners, this one is truly amazing and is sure to fetch you those cozy moments this monsoon.
- Pehla Nasha: Now that’s a classic! Are you ready to believe that this beautiful song by Udit Narayan and Sadhana Sargam was sung way back in 1992?? I can certainly not because even after a decade and over its release, this number from the movie Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar is loved, hummed and enjoyed as much as before!
- Do Dil: This one from Pardes is perfect for blossoming love and will surely give you the right setting for a first date. As for the long ago leapt in love, you can definitely put it on for a journey back into your days of initial looks and falling books (Just to have a closer look at her face though!)
- Jab koi baat bigad jaye: For ones deeply in love with their partners, planning to propose them for wedding, this one is spot on! This beautiful number by Kumar Sanu can surely get you your most awaited “yes”. From the movie Jurm released some fifteen years ago, this number is quite catchy!
- Mere haath mein: For that oh-so head over heels love, this ecstatic track from Fanaa is just the perfect play. Sung in soul-touching voice of Sonu Nigam and Alka Yagnik, its poetic interruptions make the moments super romantic.
They say, “Music says it all!” I say nothing better than you saying it yourself. So to all my readers, don’t cling on to those three magical words, let your feelings lose and experience the warmth of love this monsoon with our top picks. Happy Monsoon!!