SD College is a complete package to beat the blahs that boredom brings. Thereby, making college life an all new tale. A wide variety of people are found in the campus of SD College, anyhow in the end it will always be a comely experience being in Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharam, yes that’s long for SD College. So, we bring to you 9 things that almost every student of SD College can relate to.
2. The Doubt Master: These intelligent human beings incarnated as students, have millions of doubts stretching out of every topic. These kind of people are well known for disturbing the people who might trying to sleep in peace in that boring HCP class.
3. The Pajama Boys and Girls: You can any day spot people rolling out of their bed and walk around the campus in their iconic minion or unicorn pajamas, without being stared at. After all, life at SD is not a mere ramp walk.
4. Globally Recognized Events: SD College has been receptive to globally recognized events like TEDx, MUN and not to forget, Enactus. Ensuring the students an enticing and lively opportunity to convert their skills into expertise.
5. The School Fellows: The students of SD School have been kind enough to plan their trip to college, on a regular basis. These kids can be spotted anytime in the college canteen stuffing their stomachs or the schools boys can be seen warming up their eyes, looking at those attractive girls in SD.
6. The Yummy Grilled Burger and Cheese Patty: The all new meals at the college canteen have been trending with some really mouth-watering food. Kudos the canteen operators who are back this session.
7. UMT and the IT Centre: The College Panchayat located in the midst of the lush ground, and the front of the IT Centre has witnessed more meetings than any other place in the college. Spoiler Alert: There are talks in the faculty to remove the one remaining UMT. So cherish what is left of it.
8. The Tiring Late Lectures: Forcing yourself to stay awake during the lecture at 3:00pm is not everybody’s trick. This is the point of time when the eye lids are dropping and the afternoon snooze is at its peak.
9. The Mid Semester Tests: The biggest atrocity a student has ever encountered in the history of SD College, is the 80 marks Mid-Semester Test (MSTs) and the condition to pass in all of them associated with it. The gruesome task of sitting there for three hours just to fulfill the condition is pure evil.
Creating snapchat stories which usually gets in the way of attendance, learning your alcohol limits, spending the entire day sitting at the backside of the canteen, falling in love, checking the online attendance to escape from the struck off list and departing from the moh-maaya of life at Manasuday, further follows the fathomless list. College life is never long enough, but this limited amount of time turns into a cherishable experience with the little perks that SD College has to offer.
About the Author:
A stout believer of the doctrine of karma, and definitely an optimist. Bhavya suffers from a childhood syndrome, of laughing at serious situations and the same translates in her writings in the form of disastrous wit. Food, music and books are the definition of immense happiness.